• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello World!!!

blythe143

Hello all!

I am brand new to this site/app. and I am so excited to be here! I am scheduled for gastric bypass on December 7th! So very excited and kind of waiting to become nervous. All your amazing advice is so much appreciated. I look forward to joining your journey and starting mine.

Hello and welcome to the site. You dont have long to wait now before your big day. Im having wls on 6th January so im not too far behind you. Welcome xxx

A very warm welcome and good luck with your surgery xxx

Hi Blythe...

A very warm welcome to you and wishing you all the very best for your forthcoming surgery on 7th December!

Great to be in touch and lovely to hear from you.

With every good wish to you on your weightloss journey...

Love and hugs xxx :welcome2:

Hello blythe143 and welcome to the site! Not long now.. my op's on the 8th! Excited :) All the very best for your weight loss journey x

Reactions: Bev
Hi Blyth and :welcome: to WLS, No wonder you are excited your op is so close! Im 9 weeks out from bypass and I remember so well the excitement building pre-op. Feel free to ask for any advice there are loads of experienced bypassers here. :D XX

Hi Blythe and welcome to the forum. You're so close now, no wonder you're excited. Feel free to ask anything you need to.
Grace xxxx

Welcome, and I wish you well on your WL Journey. :)

Reactions: Bev
Back