• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello all

John Behmer

well hello all i had lap band on 12/23/2010 and well to my surprise I'm not starving maybe its just my mind set. I have already lost 12,lbs. it was weird not poking out on my Christmas dinner with everyone else.

Hi John - Merry Christmas and :welcome::welcome::welcome: to the forum. Great that you had your surgery over Christmas as it does initially mean that you don`t face the hunger that you were used to before.

If you need any help, advice or support this is a brilliant forum for making new friends and asking any questions that you want answered as someone is bound to be along sooner or later to answer them.

When you get 50 posts then you get more priveledges (sp.) a good way to increase your posts is to take part in the word games; which can log you up quite a few, in a short while!

Under the green headings above; there is lots of information regarding weight loss, if you click on forum jump (on the left) you will find sub headings and just take it from there!

Well John - Good luck on your weight loss journey; I shall be looking forward to see how you are getting on in the coming weeks and months.

Enjoy the rest of Christmas and have a lovely New Year!

Take care hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

hiya:greenapple: well done on your loss so far xxxxx look forward to getting t know ya x

Hi John. Congratulations on your surgery and weight loss and welcome to the forum.
Grace xxx

Back