• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another newbie

MORNINGSTAR

Hello fellow members,:wave_cry:
Thought I should introduce myself as I have been watching with interest and inspiration since august.

I had my surprise referal to SRH by my GP in august, until then I was not aware that such a service existed- I was bowled over that I could even have been given the chance of having such a life changing choice.
And so the journey begins ........

Hello and welcome, look forward to hearing your journey :)

Hello and :welcome: to WLS, great to have you and lets hope we can help with advice and support along the way :D Good Luck on your journey XX

heya luv - welcome to WLSurgery! all the best on your journey! xxxxx

thanks hun - ive got more on the way too - the one on my shoulder in my profile pic is due her babies in 4 weeks! x

Oooo,
I just love puppies , used to show Afghan Hounds myself wy back in the early 1970's and now have a 10 year old German Shepherd - Louis

morningstar

hi im new too your under same hospital as me my consultant is mr balapuri hope everything goes well luv look forward for keeping in touch xx

ive never showed any of my dogs - none of them are kc registered! im not really a breeder i just thought it would be nice for her to have a litter, i cant wait! shes layed with me now her belly and boobies are getting right big, lol

Thank you so much , I am filled with the same sense of excitement and anticipation as all new members- and just as impatient

Fantastic, soon you will be able to feel them , that is super, I didn't actuall breed my own , mainly because I would never have been able to part with them

Aww gorgeous babies Keeley,and fab piccys you are deffo your mum and dads girl!And your hubby looks like one of my nephews.Maz x

Thank you so much

:) I would like to just thank you all so much for the warm welcome recieved , I appreciate it greatly.
I realise that the journey is so long and the support and advice given are of upmost importance,
once again thank you all.:thankyou:

Hi Morning Star and welcome to our lovely forum. I had my bypass last August in Sunderland. So far I've lost 5 stones 3 pounds since I began my pre-op weight loss, and 4 stones 4 pounds since my actual surgery.
Grace xxx

Back