• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello :)

beccabigboobs

Hi guys

Came across this thread and thought I would register ! Looks to be a fan support forum

I am 27 , 5ft 6 and 17stone (BMI of 38.4)

I've had 2 kids ( 7 year old boy and 5 month old girl )

I have got 40K boobs (size of them during my pregnancy anyway but have always had big boobs since age of 12)

Exercise is limited because of my chest size and even wearing sports bras Its still uncomfortable and I can't even do sit ups as they get in the way

I've suffered depression since birth of my 7 year old and dealing wth my dads death 8 years ago! I've tried weight watchers several times and slimming world and eating healthy but nothing really seems to work ! It's got to the point now I dispise who I see in the mirror and don't want to take my baby swimming cause of how I'll look and everything is jist affecting my day to day life

I have an appointment with the GP next Tuesday to see about a referral to get a gastric band ! I have read up and know all the risks etc and im prepared to follow up with the after care as I know it's the kick up the bum I need

Anyway that's my story :) xx

Notice you've been waiting awhile for a reply so just wanted to say hi and welcome.

Good luck with getting your referral. It can be tricky with a bmi under 40 but not impossible - I managed it, I was 5'6 and 17stone when I got my referral but had a shed load of co-morbidities to strengthen my case. Thankfully they accepted me and I had my surgery on 1st Nov (though the anaesthetist, nurses and other patients questioned why I was doing it 'because I'm not that big'!!!)

Have you tried counselling or CBT for your depression? It may be worth trying and it might help with your weight issues without going to the drastic measure of surgery...... Just a though.

Whatever happens I wish you well and hope you get the help you need in whatever shape that comes x

Back