• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

Bling Babe

I'm new here, am due surgery for bypass in 10 days... currently on liver shrinking diet and need food inspiration and moral support!!
Hi and welcome, where are you having your surgery? How are you finding the LSD? Are you on milk or food? Have you done plenty of research so your going in with your eyes wide open, most of the new diaries including mine are in the bronze section of this forum so keep on posting because once you get to 100 posts you will be able to access them all, in the meantime there are plenty of diaries to read to get tips, advice and inspiration. Are you looking for food inspiration for LSD or post-op? X

Sarnie

I'm new here, am due surgery for bypass in 10 days... currently on liver shrinking diet and need food inspiration and moral support!!
Hello, congratulations on your due surgery. I hope the LSD is going well, which hospital are your with?

Parsnip

Hope your surgery has gone well and you're comfortable on the losers bench x

KimmieH

Sorry for the delayed reply, i lost all my log in details!
I had the surgery nearly 3 weeks ago.... it's been awful! Had a couple of complications which resulted in an over night stay in hospital on around day 10. Home and recovering very slowly now.
Is it normal to feel constantly hungry or is it all in my head?! Totally not happy on soup!
On th plus side, I'm 2 stone down!

Bling Babe

Oh gosh sorry to hear that, I have to say I’m never hungry.....maybe it is “head hunger” x

Sarnie

There is some improvement, now that I can eat a few more things!

Thank you x
I did feel some hunger early on and still do now if I go too long without food. The hunger gets better when you start eating proper solid food, as the liquids tend to slide through to easily x