• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chelsfield Support Group

Nuxley

Hi

Is anyone going to the support group meeting on the 13th April at Chelsfield Park Hospital? I'm thinking of going and it would be lovely to meet some friendly people. I started my pre-op diet today and I've a feeling by Friday I may be in need of some moral support! :)

Hi Nuxley
I had my bypass on the 27th of March at Chelsfield along with Daisy2002, so this will be my first group meeting too so I hope to see you both there.
Tinytim

Not sure if I will make it this week as I'll be working late, but it is really friendly there so don't be worried about going on your own :)
kate xx

I will be going, looking forward to meeting you

Kim

I think I will be there all going well. They do have a habit of putting the chairs into rows, much nice when it is in a circle as means you can speak to people easier. But hopefully see you Friday, especially you Kim xxx

Wendy

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

What time etc? Will see how I feel.

Its from 6 - 8 Kitty, and when you go into reception just follow the signs (turning left)

x

Its from 6 - 8 Kitty, and when you go into reception just follow the signs (turning left)

x
I think I might try to get there on friday.

Not sure if I will make it this week as I'll be working late, but it is really friendly there so don't be worried about going on your own :)
kate xx
Hi do you know if it is for banders as well at the chelsfield support group is it for nhs and private patients many thanks.

There are plenty of banders there on fridays, you will be more than welcome. X

Won't be going. Don't feel like I need support and I'm now tired lol been walking for three hrs

Really nice to meet everyone last night, can't wait to catch up with you all again at the next one!

I think I will be there all going well. They do have a habit of putting the chairs into rows, much nice when it is in a circle as means you can speak to people easier. But hopefully see you Friday, especially you Kim xxx

Wendy

hi there,im new on here,and just wanted to say hi to you as im from erith too.im having my gastric bypass on the 3rd of may with mr el-hasani also.just wanted to say hi,and congratulate you on your wonderful weightloss,take care nicky,x

Hi

Is anyone going to the support group meeting on the 13th April at Chelsfield Park Hospital? I'm thinking of going and it would be lovely to meet some friendly people. I started my pre-op diet today and I've a feeling by Friday I may be in need of some moral support! :)
hi there,i just wanted to say hello as im new to the site,and we are having the same surgeon,my op is on the 3rd of may.hope everything goes well with yours.how are you finding the pre op diet,im starting mine tomorrow,take care nicky,xx

Hi there...the pre-op diet is ok, it is difficult for the first couple of days because you are really finding out what you can and can't eat. I'm on day 10 now and can honestly say that I am not too hungry throughout the day but I do get peckish in the evenings. I find a nice cupper usually takes the edge off enough for me not to cheat.

Hope all goes well for you. :)

Been thinking of you today, hoping all went well xx

Been thinking of you today, hoping all went well xx

I haven't had a text from Nuxley or her hubby yet -- am assuming her op was late in the day.

Or possibly if really unlucky like I was, the hospital I was with locked my mobile up overnight and I was unable to text anyone that I was alive until 10 am the next morning.

Hope to hear soon though, fingers crossed. x

Nuxley said:
Hi there...the pre-op diet is ok, it is difficult for the first couple of days because you are really finding out what you can and can't eat. I'm on day 10 now and can honestly say that I am not too hungry throughout the day but I do get peckish in the evenings. I find a nice cupper usually takes the edge off enough for me not to cheat.

Hope all goes well for you. :)

Hi I am new to this forum and love reading all the posts I am still waiting for my date I am with mr El-Hasini at chelsfield hospital. How long do you have to do the pre op diet for and can you cook the chicken in the oven or does it have to be grilled? I keep looking at it thinking oh it's not too bad but I'm not on it yet. Lol
Good luck with yours. When and where is your op?

Back