• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Soon Will have Surgery

SassySue

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sue and Im from Virginia. I will be having RNY gastric bypass done on October 25th. Im excited, scared, anxious all rolled in together LOL.

I am currently on the liver shrinking diet. Not liking it to well and not sure how I will manage after surgery with the protien shakes, they are horrible, I am able to do carnation instant breakfast now, which is actually quite good, but not high in protien, mixed with milk only 13 g of protien.

Just wanted to introduce myself as Im sure I will be on here alot through out my new life.:553:

Hello Sassysue and welcome to the site. So your on the milk and yogurt diet lol. Well, welcome along and i hope you enjoy your journey with us xxxx

Hi Sue,

Welcome to the site, everyone here is lovely and there is tons of information , support and advice available here.

hope you dont suffer too much on the diet, its hard but does seem to got easier after a while.

Thanks so much!!

Oh I have to 4 carnation drinks a day, and one meal with lean meat and vegetable with no condiments until surgery, dr hopes it kick starts the weight loss and shrinks my liver a little.

Thanks so much for all the warm welcomes. I will continue to look over the site for more information. I am learning alot.

Good luck with your surgery Sue :D Im sure it will all go brilliantly....Im just 2 weeks out from bypass surgery myself and Im doing fine XXX

Hi Sue and a warm:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

from all your new friends on here; it is natural to be anxious and nervous facing surgery. But once it is done you will look back with pleasure when you see how much it has benefitted you.

Good Luck on your weight loss journey and Best wishes for your surgery next Monday.

Take care Kat x

Welcome to the site and good luck with the pre op diet. xx

Hi Sue and a big welcome to the site. I look forward to walking your WLS roa with you. Hugs xxx

Hi there, welcome to the forum. I'm 2 weeks post-op after having a bypass & I've been fine so far. The milk diet is a bummer but a necessity...I ended up doing 4 weeks on it as my op got cancelled & put back 2 weeks! All those nerves are perfectly normal but I am sure all will be fine xxx

:)Good luck for Monday Sue-I will add your name to a thread of all us October Oppers!

Back