• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hellooo to all from Maxie..

Maxie

Hi Everyone,

I'm Maxie and I have just started the liquid (milk) diet on Saturday 17/10/09 in order to loose 5% of my body weight, which hopefully in 4 weeks time will push me on a step through the system, directly to my appoinment with the surgeon in order for him to then give me my operation date for my full gastric bypass..

I kinda stumbled upon this site whilst searching on google for something entirely different and couldn't believe that I found this or rather it found me.. lol (Do yer think fete intervened?) Anyway, I've found you all now and I'm soo looking forward to chatting to you all at some point..

Looks a great site and friendly community here anyway..

Take Care!!

Maxie.x

Hello there Maxi welcome to Minimins glad you have found us I hope you enjoy your stay;)

Good Luck with your milk diet;)

Welcome to minis!! you will just loveeeeeeeee this site , But be aware its extremely addictive LOL Gail-michelle.xxxxx

Hi Maxie! :welcome: You've stumbled across a great site with all the wls info you could ever wish for! :D Good luck with the milk diet, mine began yesterday too for my op in errr 12 days time gulp!! :eek::D

Cuppa xx

Hi Maxie! Welcome to the wonderful world of Minis. Good luck on the liquid diet and all the best for your surgery :) xxx

welcome to minis, it is a great helpful site with lovely peeps,
good luck for your journey

Welcome to Mini's!

hi and welcome to mini's
GL on your milk diet :D

Hi Maxie

Glad you found us here :)

What part of the country are you in Maxie and what hozzie are you under for the op?

Hope you enjoy your stay and good luck on the pre op

Xx

Hi Everyone,

I'm Maxie and I have just started the liquid (milk) diet on Saturday 17/10/09 in order to loose 5% of my body weight, which hopefully in 4 weeks time will push me on a step through the system, directly to my appoinment with the surgeon in order for him to then give me my operation date for my full gastric bypass..

I kinda stumbled upon this site whilst searching on google for something entirely different and couldn't believe that I found this or rather it found me.. lol (Do yer think fete intervened?) Anyway, I've found you all now and I'm soo looking forward to chatting to you all at some point..

Looks a great site and friendly community here anyway..

Take Care!!

Maxie.x
ManyForms.jpg

Back