• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help 2 days post op - bypass

soni.03

M two days post op and havin difficulty on the liquid stage, cud u tel me what you had on stage 1. Abd hw much n hw ling u took to have wach meal

I had soups , cup a soup actimel milk crusha nas just take your time not sip it the amount and time is all various I think I could have a full actimel when I first started out x

I can't really help i did have the bypass but we went straight onto very sloppy food pureed. BUt if you are on the fluid then i'm not sure. Please you ok though xx Someone will come and chat shortly and give you ideas xx

Soup, milk, Complan , hot chocolate (low fat and sugar ) and even more soup !
I am 2 weeks post-op (Gastric sleeve) and have another week of fluids. It will pass quite quickly.
Be sure to sip, sip, sip and give time for your tummy to heal. x

First few days I couldn't manage 200mls of fluid, but a week on I can. I have a 200ml protein smoothie for breakfast, then sip water til lunch,nthen usually have a smoothie or soup,agin 200mls, and same for dinner. I make my own smoothies and soups now as I wasn't getting nutrition from packet ones.

Good for you Kitty my hubby and daughter made all sorts for me better than packets and tins, they are handy sometimes but things like stew and sunday lunch can go a long way when you are at that stage put in little pots and you can 1/2 dozen ready meal frozen ready to have when you fancy something different, and nutritional with it all been made with goo d quality veg and meat. I still do that each sunday, this weekend we had shepherds pie, WE had it for lunch yesterday with cabbage and carrots and we have both had it for our tea and there is a little bit for my tea tomorrow night as well. Why waste it, when its full of nutrients just what we need to keep our strength up. xx

Back