• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finishing liquid post op 2 weeks .

quauckers

O can't wait to finish this liquid part of the post op. Only 2 days to go and counting . Whooooppppppeeeee . So next stage . How did you all find the next stage ?

Did you have the sleeve?
Hoe is it on the liquids? Do you feel depressed missing food etc? How is it ? Xx
My surgery is a week today !!!!

Hi I had the sleeve , liquid wasn't bad I made lots of homemade soup and smoothies made from banana ,raspberry melon and sieved them . I never ate loads so not missed food I've to learn to eat small meals and not miss any . I've not felt hungry at all . I'm now finishing purée and going onto soft woooppppeeeee . You can even have Fromage fraise , you'll be surprised at what you can have .
Keep in touch if you want to ask anything if I can answer it I will . Good luck you'll be great lots of support on this sight ?

Thank you
How long ago did you have sleeve?
I just made a batch of soup to freeze ready for next week ?

Because I was poorly afterwards not the operation just me after general anaesthetic I have very low blood pressure . I was in for the five days so they gave me them at Hosp but they were fine they are very fine needles with a punch action . It doesn't hurt I used to inject my husband after his luekeama . You'll be absolutely fine . x

Back