• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help ....anyone under charring cross !!!

Tracey ( eyore)

I am such a silly girl, i have lost my diet sheets i have looked high and low and they are no where to be seen.
Does anyone from charring cross still have theres they could email to me?
These are the bypass diet sheets you get given they have from pre-op through to normal eating in them xx
The biggest thanks to anyone who has them, I have tried emailing hospital but it could be a few days before they get back to me x

Hi Tracy, sorry no connection to Charring Cross, but I'm sure if you phoned them tomorrow they'd email them to you. Are you about to change from the first couple of weeks type of eating?

Tracey, try emailing John (Glenville) he may well know.
Good luck xxx

i have emailed the hospital Andrea, but sometimes it takes a while, yes i have just started puree yesterday and i just wanna check one or two things x

All I'd say is if you haven't got the answers you are looking for just eat the way you know you could for the last stint.

5 weeks until I get to the pureed, I can't wait .

my hospital want me on puree now hun .............. thank you though x and to be honest i am bored of soups now ..wow 5 weeks we only have to be on liquids for 10 days . then puree for 4 weeks then soft for 4 weeks then start to eat nomal x

I can email them to you if you send me your email address.

thank you blue eyes i have sent you a private message i really do appreciate it xx thank you again x

Sent :)

Back