• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

scan results

serenitylove

well had scan yesterday and it showed that my ovaries looked polycystic in size and with the amount of cysts on them but as my hormones are normal i dont have pcos im having another scan next week to see if the largest follicle is going to be this months ovulation so fingers crossed for that it does mean hopefull i will be getting clomid to help me concieve when i have lost a little more weight and i will be given a realistic goal for the weight she wants me to be when i start them so gives me something to focus on, also want to say ty for the support iv had from you all iv really struggled dealing with all the tests but finally feel im getting there x

fingers crossed for you hun x i know just how distressing trying for children is took me 2 years with the first and 18 months with second , third was a bloody shock lol take care hun x

hi serenity i tried for 3 yrs to get pregnant i have pcos and 1 of my tubes is totally blocked and the other partialy blocked they got my periods sorted with tablets and then gave me clomid to make me hyper ovulate i fell pregnant on the 3rd cycle of clomid so i wish u all the luck in the world xxx heather

Glad to hear that things finally sound like you are on the right track to acheiving your desire serenity love :) Stay relaxed and positive and of course focussed on the weightloss.

Wishing you all the very best Xx

Back