• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help! how do i get a ticker on to my signature?

keeley86

Hey this mite make me sound really dumb but its annoying me now because i cant work it out, lol! Ive done the ticker bit but how do it get it onto my signature? i realise that you have to copy and paste the link into it and click upload but when i do that all i get is "file error" pleeeeaaasssseeeeeee help, lol! :confused:

Double click on my ticker and it takes you to the site where you can create your own - click the 'The Ticker Factory' heading to get to the home page.

You need to type in a 4 digit number once you're done so you can update it later.

Poppyx

D'oh I didn't read your post before I typed...

You need to highlight and copy the long string of nonsense in the top box on the page where you see your finished ticker, then in your UCP edit your signature and paste below your glitter name.

To check it's there click on 'preview signature'.

Poppy...I'm slow but I get there eventu

heehee

Last edited:
hehehe! x thanks! ill try that i kept pasting into that box at the bottom and then clicking load! ill try that now then! thanks again..... wish me luck hehehe! i should av been blonde i think x

Back