• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to setup your weight tracker in your signature

Thanks to this I've managed to set up my weight chart aswell. Does anyone know which site the lovely bunny rabbit signatures come from please???? I'd love something similar :) . Thanks

Hi Lara,

Well done on setting up your weight tracker:)

If you look at any of the weight trackers you will see normally on the left side in small writing the name of where they come from.

Thanks Mini :). I have looked at both the signatures I've seen but neither have a name beside them. I can see yours and some of the others. Perhaps they will see this and let me know :D .

Changing Ticker

I have tried so many times to change my weight data and ie either doesn't do it or it just says incorrect pin. I know the pin is correct and am at a loss what to do other than start all over again.

I followed all the directions in the the first post but just can't seem to manage to change it :cry: . Anyone have any suggestions please? Thank you.

click your ticker,

it will bring you to tickerfactory.

Click edit data

it will then ask you to update your information.

Pierce

Thanks Pierce but I had done all that and it either directs me to the next page where you chose another ruler or it says incorrect pin. I am 100% positive the pin is right so I'm going to start the ticker all over again.

Thanks Mini - I couldn't rumble it yesterday it just wasn't very co-operative! lol Anyhow I started from the beginning and that's okay now. Let's see what happens next week! :D

thanks

testing ticker!

Thanks Pierce.. It was my own silly fault.. i had copy n pasted the wrong format.. or whatevers its called.. hehe..
x x

Back