• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to setup your weight tracker in your signature

this is a common problem, tickerfactory?

Resetup the ticket is the best advice i can give you. Hopefully that will work.

Pierce

Thanks Pierce, I'll give it a go!

Hi Pierce, I have created a new weight ticker. I highlighted the BB code, right clicked and copied and pasted it into my edit signature page but it said it was invalid. I am not sure what I am doing wrong?!! :confused:

Hi Janey

I have just seen your post, are you still having problems with your ticker?

I had this problem to start with, but I did not copy the BB code like they suggest.

What I did was just highlight your ticker then, right click on the highlighted ticker and select copy, when you get into your 'update signature, just paste, I just used that option to paste my ticker here - did not use BB code

weight.png

Go the website Graphical Event Ticker for your Signature, Message Boards, Blogs and Web Page and set up a weight loss ticker by following the instructions, filling in your weight and goal, and create your own. On the finished page it gives several different versions of what to hylight and copy. Pick the BB code version , hylight it, then right click and copy.

Next go you your profile on this site, UserCP(in the blue bar above on the far left), click edit signature, and then paste it in your signature. Click save and your good to go ;)

Your tracker will now appear at the bottom of every post you have!

Pierce

Thanks!!! xxx

Thanks for your suggestion Rubyberrie, I just tried it but it doesn't work. I created a new diet tracker just in case. :(

Hi Janey

I cannot understand it, I have just added my tracker using this method in my signature and it works ??

Just out of interest, are you getting a warning message advising you that your signature can only be a certain size ??

Because after 50 posts your signature size is meant to increase in size allowing you glitter texts, plus trackers etc. but Pierce had to update my profile for me as this did not happen automatically, maybe Pierce could do this for you too!

I have tried highlighting the BB code and your way of right clicking on the actual tracker. Am I trying to put the code into the wrong place perhaps?

I go into User CP and then into Edit Signature and paste it into the first box with the www. Is that right? I thought I was normally good with computer stuff. :(

Hi Janey

the first box is showing you how your signature looks now, any changes need to be made in the 2nd box

after you have done this click 'preview signature' and see if you can see your ticker, if you can then click 'save signature'

if it does not save, this is when you should get a warning message that your signature is too large, if this is the case you will need Pierce to assist

hope you get on okay

Janey are you actually highlighting/selecting your ticker, so that it is sort of greyed out and a box appears around it? this is what you need to try and get, then right click and select copy

Janey, try it on my one here first, depress the left mouse button over the top of the word TickerFactory.com, with finger still depressed drag the mouse down over the ticker until completely highlighted

when highlighted, you can then right click and select copy - this is what you need to do with your ticker, once done - in your USER CP right click mouse button then select 'paste' in 2nd screen of your signature

we will get you there in the end ....

weight.png

thanks Janey, I just fancied a change

as you can see I have removed my ticker for the time being as I was a bit disappointed when I did not lose any weight last time I weighed myself - you will see it again when I have something to celebrate !!

hi there,

I have followed the instructions but when i try to paste there is no option on the menu bar? help!!!!

right click in the box where your pasting it to, it should have a paste option.

Pierce

i am giving up trying i have followed all instructions and completley re done ticker and still saying invalid :(

Back