• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP how do i start up again ????

Jackie redgirl

Hi Guys, i know i havent posted for a while but i am a regular reader and i am in dire need of advise. I have only lost 1 rubbish pound in the last five weeks and really dont understand why, i have done nothing different, am not eating any more or less and am still excersing the same. How do i move on and start losing again, i am sooo frustrated, i know this happens but is it usually for so long, sorry to moan but i dont know what to do, thanks in anticipation of your help. xxx

hopefully some of the bypassers will come along shortly to help you, can you ring your team to find out?.... are you cheating it at all? sneaking back in old habits?... the only thing i know form dieting is after a while your body gets 'used to it' so you need a lil shock to the system......maybe you could up your excersise? if your able to?..sorry im not much help here xx

Hiya luv do you need to update your ticker? it says you have only lost 13lbs? or is that right? maybe try the pouch test that few of the others have been talking about that mite give you a kick start! and like kelly says up your exercise a little. the smaller you get the fitter you should be! keep pushing yourself to do a little more and drink loads of water xxxxxxx how much have you lost all together since your op then?

Ring your team first and foremost and ask your dieticians advice...

Then back to basics :

Are you drinking enough?
Are you drinking whilst eating?
Are you aiming for 2 x protein and 1 x carb?
Are you making bad food choices?

Maybe also start a food diary - making a list of everything we eat can make us more aware of what we are putting in our mouths. So easy just to pinch a chip of the kids plates whilst dishing up etc.... Also maybe list how much exercise and what type you are doing. This will help your dietician :) Also maybe with the exercise stick with cardio to boost your metabolism rather than muscle building for a while...

I hope it gets resolved for you soon, how hard it must be for you right now i can only imagine... Sending you hugs n best wishes xx

Hi and thanks for your replies. I have not changed anything, i am not going into bad habits though i have done earlier, had a crisp issue !!!
I am going to speak to Chris, my dietician today, if i can get hold of him, think your probably right, he will be able to help.
I have not updated my ticker since i did it, i dont know how too, dderrrr ! i have lost 5 stone 12 lbs and know this is good but it is still disheartening to come to a sudden halt, thanks again.

click on the ticker itself and it should come up edit ticker , then just change to where you are now .
good luck jackie xx

congrats on your loss so far! brill! x

Back