• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling unwell and fed up

michala

well 5lb to go and thats 2 stone gone pre op. hard work lots of walking and to start slimfast but cant stomach milk at mo and struggling with food in general and feeling unwell. rang heartlands again could be april may or even july im so frustrated i dont want to complain but ijust want to know where i stand. what can i do?:sigh:

The waiting really is the worst part and I found the pre op hard going too... I'd call them next week and ask... there's no harm... I found the low fat diet easier for me with being diabetic... here for you love if we can help.

Take good care xxx

Its an awful time and just a waiting game. I was messed around terribly during december and ended up with my bypass 2 weeks ago.
Dont know what to say except try and ring the sec and ask her how far down the list you are...its an horrible stage this and heartbreaking at times. xxx

Heartlands pre op is a bit harsher than the normal 2 weeks pre op diet i know... You should ring and see where you are on the list, also message Rambo on here as he is a heartlands patient so may be able to offer some advice to you. Good luck xxx

Back