• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help - Please - Wedding

naughtypuppy

Is a LOSER!!!
Hello,
I would like to ask if everyone would please vote for me and Adam.
I had a gastric bypass last October and have now lost 9 1/2 stone and i would love more than anything to marry my fiancee but as we are trying to save for our own place we cant afford a wedding.

So we really need your help with votes.

The Finalist Vote - Beacon - Made for the Black Country and Shropshire - please vote (rachael)

Please help our dreams come true
xxx

done hun, the best of luck xxxx

Thank you all so very much. It really means a lot :D
xxx

Hi Rachael

I have voted for you, I hope you win but the competion looks tough, you could have done with expanding a bit more in your write up.
I got married at the Valley Hotel 5 yrs ago, it is a fabulous venue, and the staff are so helpful

Good Luck

Sue

Thank you very much for voting,
To be honest I didn’t even think that I would have a chance of getting in the final 5 so I just did a short and sweet paragraph.

I don’t have some of the reasons for winning like the others, all it is is that I have been overweight (morbidly obese) for many years and have suffered with severe depression for many years (since I was 13 – I am 24 years old now).

I have attempted suicide severals times, I have self harmed for years (I can confidently say I no longer do that).

I have finally met the one person that makes me whole, who loves me for me and not for what he wants me to become etc…

This is why I want to get married, and why I would like people to vote for me.

Vote to make my dream come true and marry the most amazing person in the world, the man who saved my life.

xxxx

Hi Rachael

Everyone on here will know and understand how you feel, a lot of us can empathise with you.
Personally I think you deserve to win because I know where you are coming from, I look at my wedding photo's from 5 yrs ago and hate the way I look.
I wish you all the luck in the world my dear, but even if you don't win you still have the man of your dreams in your life and no one can take that away from you.

I will keep everything crossed for you

Sue

Thank you everyone...i really cant tell you all how much it means to me.

xxx

Thank you…:) xxx

I hope everyone has been ticking Rachael...lol :)
xxx

Oh wow double thank you :)
xxx

Aaaaww thank you so much xxx

Back