• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP PLEASE

Needs2losealot

Hi there

i want to put a profile picture up but it just wont let me upload any i have keeps saying upload has failed and also every time i click on my profile name it says i dont have access please help

kind regards sam x

You need 50 posts to view your own profile, and others.

What type and size of image are you trying to upload?

Pierce

Hi perice

thank you for your reply iv done the pic now just need to access my profile i have done 50 posts so i hope to sort that now.
Kind regards sam x

Hi how do i get the weghit loss tracker on my profile? New here and havent a clue how to work this site lol :(
Dione

Thank you i'll give it a go now

If you need any help be sure to ask.:)

It is the bb code that works here.

Love Mini xxx

ok i have done the weight tracker but why isnt it showing when i send a message? lol im rubbish

Step by Step How to do it!

How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com

First, the steps on setting up any ticker on Trying To Conceive Ticker is the same as this, the only difference is the information you provide at the end.

So, on with setting up the ticker!

Step1: Go to Trying To Conceive Ticker and click "weight"

step1.gif

Step2: Choose a ticker ruler, basically a background for your ticker. I choose the hearts one. Then click next after you have made a decision. You can see the other tickers they have by clicking 1-15 for a greater selection.

step2.gif

Step3: Now you have to choose a marker, just as you chose the ruler in the previous step. Again you can see more markers by clicking on the nubers at the bottom.

step3.gif

Step4: Now you need to fill out your information, nothing too hard, just some info about your current weight, your goal weight, start weight etc. I filled it out with some example weights.

step4.gif

Step5: This page shows you a preview of your ticker, you can modify the ticker if you dont like anything and just repeat the steps above. More importantly is the box below, with some wierd looking text.

step5.gif

Step6: This code you need to put into your signature, make sure its the BB Code and not anything else as the BB Code is the only one that will work. To copy the text, this is the simplest and best way. Simply right click inside the box, a menu as shown below will appear. Click "Select All".

step6.gif

Step7: Now, the text is selected you need to copy it. Again right click in the box (the text should remain highlighted like below). Then click "copy".

step7.gif

Step8: Now go to MiniMins.com (www.minimins.com) you need to put this text into your signature. Click UserCP which in the blue bar at the top on the far left. Then you will see a menu on the left side of the screen under the blue bar. Click "Edit Signature" You should see something similar to below. Right click in the box and a menu will appear. Click Paste.

step8.gif

Step9: You should see the code in the box as in the picture below. Be sure to click Save Signature.

step9.gif

Step10: After you click Save Signature, you will be brought back to your UserCP, click edit signature and you will be able to see a preview of your signature as seen in the picture below.

step10.gif

If you have done some posts before setting up your signature for the first time they will NOT show your ticker. However all new posts from the moment you setup your ticker you will see your signature under your post.

i forgot to save it in my signature, testing now

yeah it worked, thank you guys xx

Hi Guys,

Its me again. I am trying to add a photo but apparently all of them are too big? They are oics from my iphone so idont understand how they are too big? Can you help? mwah

Also ihave my 1st weigh in tonight so can you show me how i edit my weight loss ticker?

:) Dione xx

Hi Guys,

Its me again. I am trying to add a photo but apparently all of them are too big? They are oics from my iphone so idont understand how they are too big? Can you help? mwah

Can you mail it to me? my username @ minimins.com

Also ihave my 1st weigh in tonight so can you show me how i edit my weight loss ticker?

:) Dione xx

Click on your ticker it should be easy enough from there.

Pierce

i have emailed it to you Pierce :)

Hiya,

I resized it for you, it was 3250x some other large number big and set it as your profile. (it needs to be closer to 100x100)

Pierc

how do i add it to my profile?

Thanks Pierce your a star

Back