• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP PLEASE

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
ive already added it to your profile. I can set it to your avatar for you later.

Pierce

Dione

wants to be a yummy mummy
Thanks Pierce
will t show when i am sending my posts? sorry for sounding stupid :)

Dione

Hi Pierce
Me again. I have found my pic in my profile but i want it to show when i am sending posts like the picture of the sun you have on yours. How do i do it? I have tried everything :(

Thanks

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Your profile pic and avatar pic differ.

You can see your profile pic now. Right click it, "save picture as", put it on your desktop.

Then go to UserCP, click "Edit Avatar" and upload the picture from your desktop.

Pierce

Dione

Thanks Pierce you are a legend :)

Dione

Hi Pierce, its me (the pain) again ;)

Im nt sure whats going on but i cant see my ticker when im posting. Just has a red x and a box. In fact just looked and i cant see anyones. Is it my computer or my profile thats got a problem?

Thanks xx

juju_doll

juju_doll
My ticker has disappeared too help

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
i got a pm from somebody else.

There may be a problem on ticker factory side, but I see them no problem.

Pierce

IreneH

There's a few more members can't see their tickers too

Irene x

Dione

Hi Pierce how are you? I havent pestered you for a while so i thought i would tonight lol
I have some pics on my profile titled fat me & me halfway through. I want to merge 1 of each into 1 pic so i can compare the dofference in weight but i do not know how to do it. Can you help? xx

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunatly this is not easy, I don't know of any websites that will do it. If anybody knows one that would be great.

People use programs like photoshop to join the images.

If your putting it onto the forum, just copy the link of each picture and paste it into the box when writing the post, then press backspace once, this does put images side by side.

Pierce

sunnycupcake

im trying to set up my profile , every time i try its saying i have insufficient user privileges ????? Im not the most tech minded of people lol. could use some help please

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
im trying to set up my profile , every time i try its saying i have insufficient user privileges ????? Im not the most tech minded of people lol. could use some help please

If you look to the left side under where your avatar should be you will see your post count which is 17... You need 20 to put up an avatar and 50 to see your profile and others...

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

Here is a link with step by step instructions to show you how to do it...

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19...ctory-com.html (How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)

You need the bb code here for ticker and graphics to work.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Dione

Hi Pierce

Hope you are ok. I have completely forgotten how to start a new thread of my own. Can you help? x

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
You see at the left, top and bottom of the forum(lipotrim/cambridge diet etc) where the list of threads are you want to post there is a "New Thread" button?

It also beside the post reply button when your looking at the thread its self. Your reply will be in the same section as the thread you were reading.

Pierce

Dione

thanks Pierce xx