• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help please

kerrylee37

[url=http://www.TickerFac
hi can anyone give me some ideas !!
im meeting up with friends i meet on hoilday this bank hols and we are all going to the harvester for lunch ...nightmare ive only started having soft food
Today i had scrabble eggs for breakfast and strewberrys blended of course and low fat custard to lunch and small jacket with cheap ham blend with some mayo ,didnt feel full at all couldnt eat larger portion ,
sorry getting away from what i need help on
right back to lunch at harvester what can i order , only thing i can think of is having the jacket my son never eat HELP PLEASE dont know if i can have kids meal or is that even too much

Right I was looking at the menu, found here; http://www.harvester.co.uk/site-media/downloads/menu-pdfs/harvester-earlybird-menu.pdf
What about trying some salmon? Its soft in general and you can mush i to paste by chewing it rather than with a fork on your plate so more discrete. You dont need sauce obv and you can get it with mash. You only need to eat a small amount, move it around your plate and pretend you ate more!
Most place tend to offer kids menu to "under 12s/10s only" although maybe they would be nice and say "yes, you can" but to me the kids menu looks harder to swallow than something like fish.
HTH

Kerry, I would definitely ask for a child's portion and go for the softest most easy to eat thing you can find... soft fish., would be my choice...
Most importantly, enjoy yourself... and as everyone tells us... don't drink whilst you are eating, take your sips before or after slowly and chew your food really well... you are still joining in and look at the money you're going to save and the weight is going to be dropping off you!
Good luck and have a good time, love to you all xxx

THANK YOU LADIE WAS JUST GOING TO CHECK MENU, that s so nice of you to check for me kylie ,so fish and mash its going to be ,god i love the salad cart but never mind ill think of the weight ill be losing in the long run ,thanks and all my love to you both xxxx

Your very welcome! :D I love looking up menus for places... probabily how I ended up at this weight lol

Hope it all went well for you Kerry, please let us know how you are and if you survived your first meal out ok?

Loads of love coming your way xxx

Back