• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP PLEASE

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
hi all i need some advice had to go down my mums last week but have had to come back as i keep passing out i was on the train and started to get really hot the sweet was running down my face and the next think i remember is being picked up of the floor .this has now happened twice but i keep getting hot and have to lay down before i pass out has anyone else had this problem people keep telling me it is because i am still losing weight and not eating enough but i am as some days i fell i have eating to much thanks carol:wave_cry:

Carol, have you checked your blood pressure lately ? I've had problems passing out too and it was caused by my blood pressure dropping too low too quickly. I bashed myself up pretty bad a couple of days before Xmas when I passed out one morning and fell out of the shower cubicle. Ended up in A&E.

Go see your GP hun. And let us know how you get on. xxx

Hi Carol, I agree with Rose get your blood pressure checked. What do you eat now on an average day? xxx

thanks guys

got an appointment with doctor in morning at 11.35 will let you know thanks

Rosa can you give me a call trying to get hold of you am going to bromley tomorrow about 12 can you make it call on 02086590351 or 07930935785 hope to speak soon

Hope you get sorted soon xxx

thanks guys

well went to doctors and you were right i now have low blood pressure it is OK then i sit down but when i get up it goes down i cant win can i .when i was large i had hight blood pressure and was always passing out now i am fin and am still passing out .have to have a blood test to see if i am now anemic . but cant get in to the nurse until 14 march .but doctor has not given me any think to control it just said to keep an eye on it and not to miss any meals am now walking around in top Incas i get to hot and pass out again .anyone got any advice on how not to pass out please thanks carol:wave_cry:

Back