• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help please?.?

realscarednow

Please can someone help me out..really panicking !

I rang wls 2 weeks ago, paid deposit etc flights, booked the surgery for 24 th august !! Then didn't hear anything apart from receive leaflets, until a phone call to see if imhad any questions...which at the time I didn't as am SOOOO scared due to it happening SOOOO quickly!

I was told to do the pre op diet for just 7 days before? I was told to eat as much fruit and veg as I liked, up to 2 eggs, fish and chicken. I haven't been told about any supplements or vitamins or anything and I am at my wits end panicking as I only started pre op diet yesterday and am having the band next week! Is this normal? I am also going alone to Belgium which I cannot believe I am doing...I am really really scared.....

Hey there.

The best bet is to call hannah at wls group tommorrow. Im sure she will go through everything with you. You're doing everything they've asked so dont panic. :)

It will all be fine. Just give them a call tommorrow hun xx

Just dont forget you're doing the right thing.

I know how you feel. Im meeting wls group on thursday, then surgeon on tuesday next week, then bypass on 6th!

Have a look at the banders diarys, it might help relax your nerves x

That's the worrying thing...no one has even seen me and won't see me until the day I arrive in Belgium ... Which is about 5pm on the Tuesday, then I have my surgery on wednesday and then home on Thursday! Bizarre !

Hi! I have my band booked for November 2 in Belgium just like you. I presume by this time you've already had it done, how did it go and how have you got on since the op?

Back