• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help please :(

lottie:)

I have done something very silly and am now paying for it. On Tuesday night I went out with my girlfriends who have no idea about my band and I over ate. I then proceeded to be sick through the night with acid reflux all night. The next day I carried on as normal and we had a work lunch and I ate crispy Thai chicken. Huge mistake !!!! It was not a good move and was slimming and sick all afternoon. I couldn't eat dinner or breakfast I feel completely incapable of eating I'm not sure if my tummy is now swollen or I need a defil as I keep getting even water coming back up in my mouth. What should I do ?

Ring your consultant and ask. Sounds like you have summat stuck. But I had bypass so no expert you need professional medical help. Get ringing. xx

Ring your provider asap, they should have an emergency number? If you cant get to see them today and this continues, a trip to a & e might be wise. You will become dehydrated if you can't keep water down.

I hope you feel better soon x

Thanks guys I've just been to see my Dr and had an X-ray with a dye drink. I had a blockage. He has defiled my band slightly and had me drink lots of water. I then had a second X-ray and all clear :) he has filled my band back up but slightly less than before as I have swelling. Feel 1000 times better already :)

So glad to hear you got it sorted - take it easy getting back into it, even if you give some extra days to fluids only to help allow the swelling to go down!

Glad to hear you're feeling better x

Back