• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 years in and think its slipped! Feel terrible

So I am 3 years in. Last night ate my dinner far too late got home late from work. Had Fajitas without the wrap and then threw up for an hour non stop, something was stuck as foamy sick but it must have moved I threw everything I ate up.
Anyway i was starving an hour later and had a few cornflakes (I mean just a few) ate them no problems went to bed. Then woke up choking acid reflux really bad. It just wouldnt stop I have been up all night everytime I lay down it started. My hubby thought i was dying. Anyway each time it happened had a mouth full of frothy spit no sick and didnt taste acidy. Was a bit sick too (the cornflakes didnt come up)
So today I feel terrible empty inside and exhausted haven't actually been to bed. I am sat at work 6 hours into a 12 hour shift couldnt eat my lunch threw up straight away. My coffee went down ok this morning but I just cannot burp and I feel I need to and because I can't makes me feel sick.
Called my doctor to get something for the acid reflux. I just called my provider ( I am well out of cover now) They said I was mad (yes mad was the word she used) to even attempt to eat today. I need to go onto 72 hours of liquids and then try mushy then solid and to phone them if any issues with anything. They are not concerned as I can drink although it feels weird and I can swallow my own saliva. I just feel so shocking today. Any advice? they suggested ice lolly to reduce swelling as I caused an irritation. If I need band emptying its £150 a time and then £150 every fill so I feel hopeless today

I've no advice as I've no band but that sounds horrible and calling you mad is not that helpful really either.
I hope someone with more than some sympathy will be able to help and feel better soon x

Firstly hugs sweetness x x x xi hope you start to feel little better very soon.... i have no advise to offer really, you've contacted your provider, which is important :) lets hope its nothing to be concerned over :) I know if i upset my band and get something caught even something small and insignificant it can be upset it for a good couple of days afterwards... just follow the advise they gave you, plenty of fluids and try and get some rest, lets hope it settles down real quick x x x x x x
Hugs again, let it settle and see where you go from there.....fingers crossed its just inflamed and nothing to worry about......

Hope you're feeling better Hun. My anxiety often tricks me into thinking I've slipped but it always settles. Just wondered how you're getting on now?

Back