• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help

hello all,

i had my band fitted neally 4 weeks ago and im eating a lot is this normal my first fill is next tuesday..:wave_cry:

hello all,

i had my band fitted neally 4 weeks ago and im eating a lot is this normal my first fill is next tuesday..:wave_cry:

yes this is totally normal as you dont have any restriction and you might find that even after first fill you will eat reasonably normally as first fills are not always huge

Hiya Cherry I am going to Manchester tomorrow for my first fill:D Thank god! I only lost 11lb and have stayed there. I have been eating normal just like you so don't worry I am sure we will get there in the end. I have found though that I feel fuller after eating normal things.

Hi Cherry, You should feel a difference after you've had your fill but it may take a few fills to get the right restriction.I've learned on here that patience is a virtue where the fills are concerned and taking all this advice in for when I have mine. Good luck xx Gaynor xx

Back