• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hiya

*Sparkles*

2009 = New me!
hey im a newbie here.
Had my gastric balloon fitted nearly 4 weeks ago and lost 11.5lbs!
I have a lot to lose to so would like to hear from peeps who have also had the balloon fitted!

Hi there. Welcome to minimins. I know that at least 2 people in this group had the balloon, ThisIsIt & BlondeMoment. Congrats on your loss so far, you are doing fab!:D

welcome to mini's i have had a gastric band so do not know much about the balloon congrats on loosing the weight so far, and i'm sure there is pleanty of people on here who have had the same surgery as you (((hugs)))

Welcome to Minimins - looking forward to hearing how you do with your gastric balloon :wavey:

hi, i also have a band but well done on the loss with the balloon.

liz x

Hi sparkles,

Welcome to minmins.

I had my balloon fitted just over 6 weeks ago,i too have alot of weight to loose, my bariatric surgeon wants me to lose about 4st if i want to have successful
weight loss surgery,
I havent made that decision yet but nearer the time i will,i am just going to try and lose as much weight in the next 5 months as i can.

I am loosing 2lbs a week at the moment i could probably loose more if i did some exercise but most days my get up and go has got up and gone,plus i work 12hr shifts,i know we all can find excuses :cool: why should i be different lol.

Good luck on your weight lose journey and keep us updated.

Di xxx

Hi, congratulations on your weight loss so far. I was gonna have the balloon but decided on the band instead cos I`ve no will power and I know I`d put the weight back on when the balloons taken out lol. keep us updated on your progress xxx

Hiya and thanks for the welcome!
I decided on the balloon and I couldnt afford the band plus I didnt want to go through surgery so the balloon seemed the logical step. Im pleased with the results so far! Got my next weigh in on wed!

Hi Sparkles, welcome to Mini's :)

Back