• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

helpful for new banders.

That looks useful, and very timely - get my first fill on Monday *is a bit nervous*

:)

Thats very helpful too Toto!

All too often people are hung up on getting good restriction like its some magical state rather than concentrated on eating as the link Miss H posted.

Both will be very helpful for newbies but will also re inforce the band 'rules' for more long termers x

I noticed in the first article that is supports sipping small amounts of liquid during a meal. I know it is not something my provider recommends but it is interesting.

tranquil x

I read that too. Its something that my provider doesn't support either but as I become more experienced with the feeling of food going down and through the band I do tend to take a drink with some of my meals. Only occasionally and only when I've felt the food go through. I like a cup of coffee with my lunch or an occasional glass of red wine with an evening meal. I don't find that it affects 'fullness' at all.

It's all very interesting. I'm always hearing new advice about the band and differing versions of how it works.
I think the long and short of it is a major change in attitude to food is needed to succeed with the band, which is very hard to achieve but hopefully I will get there. I'm definitley not there yet!

I agree Miss H. It takes a while to get your head around things but eventually it will click. It is about taking one day at a time.

tranquil x

Back