• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

live chat session with a band expert

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
the mods say its ok for me to post this new thread, its not on minis but on another wls site and it may be beneficial to banders and pre op banders.

theres a chat room web chat hosted by a bariatric expert to answer any questions concerning pre and post op banders, its only for 1 hour its held on april 15th between 7-8pm. its a chance to ask any questions you have about any aspect of your life with a band or any concerns pre op banders may have. you have to join the site and its free, i just thought it may be helpfull to some people on this site.

the link is

www.buddypower.net

some may find this usefull i just wanted ppl to know, if you use this great if you dont want to thats fine as well.

the 1 hour session may help people.

thanks

liz x

Last edited:
gaynor its with a professional band expert that will answer any questions with in that hour, its not fast moving and all questions is answered individually

ok hun i understand its not use to
you, but anyone that may find it beneficial, feel free to use the information provided.

your not use less ! your a valued member on minis and you have given out so much valued support here since you joined, what a lovely kind caring person this forum has gained xxx

liz x

Hi Thanks for that info, i think it will be a great help to ask my long list of questions i have already made! many thanks again - and gaynor you gave me some great advice so don't be silly!!

Back