• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Here in Belgium with surgery tomorrow....

Thanks all, I could've travelled home yesterday quite easily but starting the journey home in 30 mins!

I'm so surprised at the recovery, I was even working from my bed the evening if surgery, the next day was up and dressed. Out on Sunday and went out for a leisurely afternoon walk in the sun, same yesterday and worked through the day.

Feeling even better today so can't wait to get home and also to step on those a skies for first post op weigh in lol

I found the same thing...was really surprised how well I recovered. Have a safe journey home

Lynn x

Well done Top Kat! Would love to hear a full report at some point as I am over there and having my op on 5th August. Just realised one month today!

Lovely to hear you are feeling so well. Good luck for the journey home. x

Safe journey home! I definitely changed my eurostar so I could come home early! I was amazed at the recovery!! I found I was bloated when I first got on the scales, you may have an amazing loss already but mine didn't show for about a week! xx

I'm guessing your home and safe and getting some rest
I very much look forward to seeing your next blog

Yes am home, got a taxi from the airport to avoid 2 trains and a taxi but enjoyed a long dog walk in the evening.

I felt washed out yesterday do had to do work in small doses and it's an odd feeling not only to not be hungry, but even the thought of food is not a nice one. My tastebuds have changed dramatically even as early as the day post surgery.

I am sipping water through the day but not managing to get in anywhere what I should be. Managed some hot milk last night which helped and a thin runny yoghurt but that's it.

However I've lost 9lb since I went to Belgium and 10lb on the two weeks previous to that when I did milk diet, so I'm already 19lb down and that's fab :)

Well done on a great loss already! x

Glad to read your home! Take care of yourself and keep on sipping

Back