• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey All :o)

BIG KIM

I am a *NEW* Man!
I folks, just another quick Check in. Hello to all you New members who dont know me. well things are going fantastic. I'm still Cycling like mad. I'm down doing rides in excess of 100 miles, and I have also taken to running quite seriously. Im running about 3/4 times a week, distances between 7 - 18 miles in quick times. I can run 7 miles in 54 minutes. :)
I even training some of the Police Officers I work with in Cycling and Running. never in my wildest dreams did I expect to be doing anything like that. so happy. Fitness has become my Hobby...I know weird right!!!
Well I hope you are all well. here's a pic of me and some of my Police friends after a great days Mountain Biking around Hamsterley forest, I'm the one on the right in the red gillet.. Love to All. xx

HamsterleyForestRide021.jpg

Hi Kim long time no see and then we see less of you
Well done sweetie
Bout time you changed that name to Thin Kim

Hi Kim long time no see and then we see less of you
Well done sweetie
Bout time you changed that name to Thin Kim
Thank you, and your right about the name Lol. x :D

Wow - what an achievement! Congratulations x

Inspirational.
Fom one Kim to another.

Marvellous. Congrats on your achievement, you have done so well. The thought of any strenuous exercise puts the fear into me. Mind you ave just enjoyed the French open on tv, maybe there is hope.... X

Amazing

Nice to meet you!
And Woweeee you've achieved so much....well done!
Em xxxx

Thanks for your nice comments guy's. I don't think I have ever been happier. I have just signed up to do the Swaledale Marathon in 2013. regarded as the hardest marathon in the UK. 23 miles over some of the highest and most unforgiving terrain the Yorkshire dales has to offer, and I cant wait Lol.

Hello! Wow, this place is so good - really great to see posts from people who's op was a while ago - and keep coming back to inspire those of us just starting out. Very nice. Oh, and well done you!

Fantastic. Sure you will do well in the marathon.

Back