• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey All.

BIG KIM

I am a *NEW* Man!
Hi, sorry it's been a while, I don't sit behind the PC much these days Lol.
Happy New Year to you all. I'm still doing great. still a nice trim 14 stone 10 now. and my time is mainly filled up with Cycling and running (never thought i would say that). I love Cycling now, and do everything from 80 mile road rides, to 20 mile Off road rides. I also enjoy running now. I ran 11 miles yesterday with out a problem. that is the farthest I have run in 15 years Lol.
I'm still on top of my new eating regime and love it. I actually lost a few more pounds over Christmas :D.

Anyway, I hope you all have a fab 2012, and to those having their surgery this year, your doing the right thing, it will change your life and you'l love it and never look back. ;)

Happy New Year Kim... thankyou so much for popping by and letting us know how you are getting on... dont be a stranger xxx

fantastic news that you are doing well keep up the good work and keep us posted on how you are

Kim, somebody has hijacked your account and put a picture of a skinny fit guy on there... Do you want me to speak to Pierce or Mini?

Happy New Year mate, good to see you back xx

Kim, somebody has hijacked your account and put a picture of a skinny fit guy on there... Do you want me to speak to Pierce or Mini?

Happy New Year mate, good to see you back xx
Haha Very good. :D Happy New Year to you also hun. x

good to see you popped in :) well done, you're doing fantastic!!! :) xxx

Back