• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hey all xx

BandyEmm

hey all just wanted to say i havent deserted you all, im on the process of moving and all within a week!!! :eek:

my feet aint really touching the ground at the mo, and joshy has been rather unwell too. :(

Am extreamly tired as had approx 8 hrs sleep in the last 3 days, :eek:

on a plus note i have bashed down the 120kg :D am 118.8kg this morn, yay :D

I cant wait to get settled then get back into normal routine. I still have to get the kids xmas pressies :mad:

At this rate we are going to end up having xmas in the new year!!!

massive hugs and love to you all.

I had to change my number too, my new one is 07400090229.

xxxxxx

Reactions: Bev
Oh Em, im so glad that you have a new house, im so pleased for you love.
I hope your little one gets well soon.
Great news on the weight loss, you are doing really well considering the horrendous time you have had of late.
I hope you will be very happy in your new home Em you deserve to be happy now xxxx

So pleased you have found a new home :D Im so sorry little Josh has been poorly, you must be exhausted!
Fantastic news on the weightloss too! You are doing so well keeping it all together, moving house, looking after poorly kids and loosing weight...........you are a star! :D XX

Reactions: Bev
Great news on the move, but if i were you i would delete your number and send it to your wls friends via pm xxx

Back