• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello & Update

BIG KIM

I am a *NEW* Man!
Hi Guy's, sorry I aint been about much. I dont spend much time on the PC these days, which is a good thing, coz instead, I'm out cycling, walking, running or at the Gym. my life is a million miles away from the 28 stone lethargic one that I had 18 months ago.
I now weight 14 stone 8 pounds. and I'm fit as a fiddle. feel on top of the world. all thanks to WLS.
I can eat quite alot now, but I am still very healthy. still dont touch alcohol, bread, much meat etc. I eat alot more, as my body needs the fuel for all the physical stuff that I do. heres a couple of recent photos.....

All the best KIM x :)

Richmondwalk036.jpg

CattericktoNorthallerton056.jpg

Weights001.jpg

Richmondwalk2092.jpg

Hello! You have done SO well and look fabulous!!! Well done x

you looked great before and so healthy after ,,,,but im sure you feel a million times better ,well done with the weight loss,and the new healthy life you have gained !

Lovely to see you Kim. Looking good hun. Its great that you are doing so well, but please do pop in and see us from time to time. Its a great inspiration and we seem to have lots of newbies at the moment that Im sure will be inspired by your success.

Lovely to see you Kim. Looking good hun. Its great that you are doing so well, but please do pop in and see us from time to time. Its a great inspiration and we seem to have lots of newbies at the moment that Im sure will be inspired by your success.
Will do Sam. and thanks to ALL. x

:)A fab update Kim:)

Kim i was only thinking about you the other day. Looking fab and so glad to hear you've embraced a new more energised lifestyle....

Tell me something... What does your gp say now when they see you? I bet they're in awe as well as us.

Please don't be a stranger, everyone needs a rest day lol x

Kim i was only thinking about you the other day. Looking fab and so glad to hear you've embraced a new more energised lifestyle....

Tell me something... What does your gp say now when they see you? I bet they're in awe as well as us.

Please don't be a stranger, everyone needs a rest day lol x
Thanks hun. GP and all staff at the surgery are gob smacked. my GP said he wishes that all people who have WLS embraced the chance as much as me. but alas he said that alot go straight back to their old eating habits, with no exercise and expected the surgery to do it all for them tut tut.

Great to see an update from someone who has certainly inspires me over the couple of years I've been popping in and out of here. Well done Kim, you're doing so well.

Back