• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey everyone.... Surgery Monday the 10th!!!

Thanks everyone.

best wishes for monday & thursday, what hospitals? im at kings college on the 10th jan with mr shamsi el hasani for my 1st consultation, such a exciting journey

Deekaulfers - good luck for ur op on Monday

Bonny & Yummymummy - the best of luck with urs also.

I cant wait to see how u all get on.

xx

hi, welcome to WLSurgery and good luck with your op on monday hun allthough im sure you wont need it - im currently waiting for my bypass at derby hospital, im half way through a 6 month waiting list so hopefully not much longer for me, all the best x

@Bonny I'm in the US having my surgery at tobey hospital. My Dr. Is Dr. Kruger ( I know what a creepy name for a surgeon lol) but he is good at what he does.
@tink thank you I will be starting a diary today since I have loads floating around this noggin of mine I just need to write it down.

Welcome to the forum... :welcome: and wishing you all the very best in every way with your weightloss journey...

Sending a humungous hug and loads of love... Bev xxx

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::happy096:

best wishes for monday & thursday, what hospitals? im at kings college on the 10th jan with mr shamsi el hasani for my 1st consultation, such a exciting journey

Hi Bonny,
I'm having my bypass with Mr El Hasani on the 13th Feb but at Chelsfield Park.....hope you consultation goes well...xx

Exciting day for you tomorrow then Dee.....Good Luck and best wishes for the op and subsequent WL......looking forward to following your progress xx

E_Squared84 said:
Best Wishes for Monday hun.

Thank you.... Thanks to everyone. I know I have only been on this forum for a few days but don't know how I would've gotten here without the support. I have been so nervous and all the kindness on here helps sooo much.

I've been thinking about you today and will definitely do tomorrow. Wishing you all the best hun xxx

I would like to welcome and congrats I know that you will be happy

Back