• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ALMOST @ THE FINISHING LINE

BlueDiamond

Hiya Guys and Gals;)

I weighed myself this morning too find out out that I am almost reaching the finishing line and now weigh 10st13lbs, I have got 13lbs too reach goal (lost 87lbs so far) and my Bmi is under 30 and I am in the overweight section now and no longer obese anymore :D:D

so chuffed and over the moon, have finally hit my sweetspot ( got 5 mil in my 7 mil band) and have lost 4lbs this week also, I am really pleased I opted for this band as I dread too think where I would have been weight wise had I not gone for it , thanks in advance for reading - MeJulie xxx

well done thats great !! you should be very pleased with yourself xx

Well done, i bet you feel great..

well done you it must be so exciting to be so close to your goal weight you have done fantastically i remember when you just started your journey you have always stayed positive along your journey even with complications along the way well done once again may the 13lbs slide off!!xx alison xx

Congratulations on your weight loss! Your a real inspiration! I'm even more determined thanks for the jolly up!! ;) xx

Julie, your dogged determination makes me 111% certain you will hit goal. You have truly been an inspiration to everybody and not just your fellow banders. I look forward to hearing your massive shoutout ''GOAL''! Way to go girl xx

well done on your weight loss so far im sure u will be there before u know it :D

Fantastic Julie. That 13 pounds will slide off. Can I ask are you doing much exercise - I know you said you had some health problems and wondered if that was impacting how much you do?

tranquil x

well done that is so inspiring xx

Thats brilliant news, i cant wait to be 'overweight'
Its really inspiring to us newly banded people that it is achievable.
Thankyou for sharing this with us, and good luck with the last few pounds.

WOOOOOOOP nice one....thats so good xx

Back