• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey guys

BlueDiamond

Hello all

I thought I would drop in and ask how everyone is doing etc. I am doing gr8 still , still maintaining and still losing inches & the odd pound here and there, but as I maintaining I am not too bothered about losing and gaining the odd pound here and there ( never thought I 'd here myself say I don't mind gaining the odd pound or 2 lol)

My restriction is still doing fabulously well , still not needed a fill ( its been 10 months since my last one;)) - I am now in a size 10 bottoms and 14/16 ish for the tops( me bazookas are still as large, not lost nothing on them at all:eek:)still weighing 9st 10( give or take a 1lb or 2) Life is treating me well, I am still off the bp,cholesterol tabs and asthma pump and everything is going really well - even a year and half out almost people still say how well I looked - I cannot thank the Nhs enough for this chance they have given me. - Much love to you all - Julie xx

You have done really well. Its so good to hear a success story. Long may it continue :)

U r something to inspire to... I hope I ll be as successful as u xxx keep posting and helping us through the journey

well done Julie - great post x x

Hi joey going for my first fill tomorrow and if they put 1 ml I ll have the same as u. How is ur restriction? Do u think I ll be able to eat Xmas dinner?

Good luck today mis!!! x

Thanks Jo. Really tired as did not sleep well last night. I know its nothing to worry about and I ll be fine but can't help been nervous

you're in and out in secs and if my veins are to go by, easier than a blood test :)

It's not the actual fill that worries me its if I too tight and don't realise straight away, but apparently my provider only does 1 ml or less at a time so should be ok

U may feel like u have an oversized Adams apple to start with and it does take a week to settle down x

So how much have u got in now? U have a 14ml band right?

I don't know size of my band, only that it's Swedish. Ive had 5ml and 2ml fills so far

Thanks Jo. Ll let u know later how I get on x

Back