• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 years on

hopelesscase

well today is my 2nd surgeryversery

this time last year i was 9st 10lbs and today im 9st 4lbs so i think i can honestly say im maintaining!!!

so a total loss of 11st 6lbs....

life really couldnt be much better apart from the fact im still single but still having fun looking.

Hope everyone else if well and enjoying their new lives sorry ive not been around just mega busy with work and my sister still but i do drop by and have a catch up every now and then!!

take care

carole

Great to hear from you again Carole and so pleased to hear you're having fun :) xx

Happy 2nd surgiversary :)

Well done Carole , iv just looked at your photos you have done so well you look fab xx

Great to see you Carole and to hear you are maintaining well. Missed having you around.

M

Congratulations!
It's great to read how positive you feel about everything - and you look wonderful, too :)

i would go back and tread every step that i have taken throughout my journey if i had to do it all again tomorrow!!

what a journey of discovery its been and still continues to be!!!

Congrats Carole,and I had no doubt that you would be a successful maintainer.

Dont be a stranger x

Brilliant to hear from you Carole, you look amazing :D Its inspiring to see someone 2 years out and still doing so well!! Have fun staying single ;) XX

Carole you are not only truly inspirational, but you also look sensational... hope to see you when I can again at Salford and sending loving hugs... Enjoy yourself!

Wonderful to hear such optimism and to share your lovely positive outlook to life xxx

You look amazing! Happy 2nd Surgiversary!

Happy surgiversary Carole! You are simply amazing!

Well done Carole!

Back