• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all, I'm a newbie!

brownin83

I'm a newbie and would love any information/advice/stories. Currently on my pre op diet as of march 20th and my bypass date is July 17th. Excited is an understatement.........so ready for my new life

Thanx rudders, I'm sure two weeks is sufficient for ls but I think my surgeon is just mean Lool oh well I'm up for it. How long have u been waitin? And which LSD will u bee doin?

Thanx rudders, I'm sure two weeks is sufficient for ls but I think my surgeon is just mean Lool oh well I'm up for it. How long have u been waitin? And which LSD will u bee doin?

Oct - 1st appointment with bariatric nurse and funding applied for

Nov - funding awarded

Dec - met surgeon

Jan - psychologist and dietician

Feb - surgery workshops x 2

March 18th -op - postponed due to pancreatitis

April 29th - bypass and gallbladder removal

Bexley PCT at Chelsea and Westminster

If it wasn't for my sudden pancreatitis I would have been all done and dusted in 5mths

I originally did Optifast LSD but next time I will do the low carb fat and calorie one.

How long you waited and whereabouts?
Rudders x

Wow, that's some speedy service! I've been waitin just over two years. I'm in London . Haringey borough which is known for long waitin lists. I nearly went private but then the funding rules changed and now I've got my date. What did the surgery workshops consist of?

Wow, that's some speedy service! I've been waitin just over two years. I'm in London . Haringey borough which is known for long waitin lists. I nearly went private but then the funding rules changed and now I've got my date. What did the surgery workshops consist of?

Wow it differs so much doesn't it!!!
The workshops were information based group meetings where a dietitian, psychologist and previous patients give talks and allow questions to be asked. They were very interesting and great to talk to people in same boat x

Back