• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi there!

Adorabella

Newbie here, my name is Belle. I'm having surgery on the 25th July and I'm starting my pre op diet tomorrow. I'm excited but pretty scared too.

A really big welcome to you we have all had the feelings you have but honestly you will be fine & good luck with your journey to a new you xx

Hi Belle,
Welcome & good luck:)x

:welcome: Belle.
This is a great site so ask all your questions no matter how silly they sound (I did) and you will get the help and support you need. I had my bypass 1 week ago and was petrified but I'm fine and recovering really well. Your feelings are very natural. Good luck with everything x

Newbie here, my name is Belle. I'm having surgery on the 25th July and I'm starting my pre op diet tomorrow. I'm excited but pretty scared too.

Hi Belle,
Welcome.
I'm having surgery on 25th July too! What op are you having and where?

welcome.gif

Thanks everyone its nice to have some encouragement - my family aren't too supportive (bless them I think they like me fat) so its been hard. I'm having my op (gastric band) at New Hall Hospital in Salisbury.
Definitely having last minute jitters :cry:

Thanks everyone its nice to have some encouragement - my family aren't too supportive (bless them I think they like me fat) so its been hard. I'm having my op (gastric band) at New Hall Hospital in Salisbury.
Definitely having last minute jitters :cry:

Know how your feeling with the last min jitters im due to have my band fitted next week, been going on a bit of a rollercoster ride in the last week or so dont know quite how im feeling to be honest, so i fully understand your worries.

xx
:)

Count me in on those jitters but I'm here now and there's no going back - unless I murder my sister in law who is happily snoring her head off as we speak. I wish I could download her to let you all hear her - what a bloody awful noise. I've Videoed her and I might just put it on Facebook hee hee.

Welcome and good luck on the 25th x

Back