• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi All! I'm Going In! :)

EighteenStoneGirl

After 20 years of unsuccessful dieting and 6 years of thinking up ways to get this op... my loan has been approved, I've got the £5k I need, had my consultation with The Hospital Group, paid my deposit and been booked in for the op at Dolan Park on April 14th.

I'm nervous as anything but I just can't live in this body anymore.

Wanted to say hi to all the pre-oppers and post-oppers, and I hope being here will make my journey a little smoother.
x

welcome and great news on your loan and the steps to changing your life :)

I'm a bander approaching 19 months post op :)

Hi, I too had my band fitted 02.02.14 at Dolan Park with The Hospital Group. I was looked after so well and I have no complaints. I have my first band fill in 2 days so that's the next step in my journey. Good luck xx

Hi, I am 11 days post op, had the band fitted at Dolan park also, I have no complaints either, I was well looked after, I am feeling so much better this week, still on liquids and going on purée on Friday, looking forward to that, good luck the time will fly by.

hi welcome and good luck

Hi and welcome

Your date will be here before you know it xx

i had my surgery also at Dolan park on 14/02/14 all went really well and i made a full recovery really within 4 days hope everything goes ok

Back