• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi all im home

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
hi all well i made it im ok just sore and felling like an invaild dut will get there in the end all is well staying with my daughter for a couple of days as can not bend down .thanks for all your help love carol:thankyou: p.s could not have done it with out you all

Congratulations on being home. Hope your feeling well soon. Just remember to take it easy x

Congratulations, so glad your home and not feeling too rough... Looking forward to seeing your losses and hearing all about it xxx

Welcome back. Glad it went ok. Take care of yourself

Good to hear that it went well. Don't even bother trying to bend over at the moment. Keep moving though ... walk, walk, sip, sip, sip xx

hi princesszippie

Glad it all went OK. I am going in for mine on Sunday. I am mega scared
you will be fine it was ok not as bad as i thought just a word of warning do not argue with the doctor like i did as he is the top man in there and even the nurses jump when he is on the ward and dont do woult i did and asked him the next day when you can start eating again or you will get a leacher for about an hour on why you had it done in the first place .but he is good and came to see me every day even at weekends the nurses told me that they will only let him oparete on them so that sayes it all.good luck but i known you will be fine .carol

Great to hear you are well - now wishing you a speedy recovery xxx

Thanks Carol. I just want it to be over. I am sooo nervous. What makes it worse is my little boy (nearly 4)asked me today if I was going to die in hospital. God, it was horrible.

Thanks Carol. I just want it to be over. I am sooo nervous. What makes it worse is my little boy (nearly 4)asked me today if I was going to die in hospital. God, it was horrible.
hi i no what you mean but i also have a 4 year old grandson and you have to remember you are doing it for then so you can run around with them if you need to take e-mail me on [email protected] and i will give you my number OK you can call day or night if you need to take OK

Back