• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi girls im all done and dusted !

twinklyhb

hi all im all done chilling in the hospital anyone coming to preston with wlsgroup they are lovely im sore and full of wind lol but ok so far i will go into details later xxxh

Last edited:
hi all im all done chilling in the hospital anyone coming to preston with wlsgroup they are lovely im sore and full of wind lol but ok so far i will go into details later xxxh

hey - great news that the surgery is behind you :) hope you feel better very soon........

keep us posted !

Debz xx

welcome back heather ! glad your ok xxxx

Glad you're ok hun, are you on moor park ave?:D

Glad to hear your doing ok! Take it easy and rest up!!

I'm new on here as of yesterday, so this is a real treat for me to have the chance to speak to people who are in the same boat as me. Good luck for the coming weeks ahead and i hope all your dreams come true x

Thats great news, I m in Preston on 8th August so hope they are as nice with me....take care hun.

I'm so glad everything went well Heather :) Got my consultation on 30th July and I will defo be going to Preston ASAP xxx

great news. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Look forward to hearing all the details when you are up to it xx

Congrats Loser !!! Lol glad your ok and take care :)

So pleased to hear it all went well and hope your recovery is as pain free as possible.

Glad everything went well and you are now on the loosers side. Good luck and hope you have a speedy recovery. Looking forward to reading you story take care and rest.

Back