• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all only just found this site

Thanks Bling I have bought various yogurts but just feel ill eating them and then they leave a bitter taste. I will keep trying. I have not lost any weight for the last 4 days although hardly having anything did that happen to you I was trying to follow your weight loss diary. xx
Awbless you, keep trying to get that protein down it will get easier, even if you “sip” a runny ARLA throughput the day it will help but I promise it will get easier, I didn’t weigh for 3 weeks after my surgery so I can’t comment on weight loss I couldn’t cope with a stall or gain so soon so I deliberately held back. Take care of yourself and try to relax a little about weight loss xxx

Awbless you, keep trying to get that protein down it will get easier, even if you “sip” a runny ARLA throughput the day it will help but I promise it will get easier, I didn’t weigh for 3 weeks after my surgery so I can’t comment on weight loss I couldn’t cope with a stall or gain so soon so I deliberately held back. Take care of yourself and try to relax a little about weight loss xxx
Thanks Bling think I have become obsessed weighing a few times a day I must stop :rolleyes:

I had stalls hun still do now. it took over a week in till I started losing again, the doc told me it's a natural process you go days without losing ,before you know it a week after your like 5lbs down ,you got nothing to worrie about hun your doing just fine x

I had stalls hun still do now. it took over a week in till I started losing again, the doc told me it's a natural process you go days without losing ,before you know it a week after your like 5lbs down ,you got nothing to worrie about hun your doing just fine x
Thats Linz that's good to know x

Thanks Bling I have bought various yogurts but just feel ill eating them and then they leave a bitter taste. I will keep trying. I have not lost any weight for the last 4 days although hardly having anything did that happen to you I was trying to follow your weight loss diary. xx
Can you tolerate just normal yoghurt?

Hi Sarnie no not yet ice and ice lollies seem to be my best friends at the moment.
You really need to try and get some sort of protein in you. How about thinned down cream cheeses. x

Back