• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Exciting Times!!

mamma mia

Hi all first time on here not sure what I am doing!! Just very excited having Bypass on Tuesday 17th Jan soooooo excited and a bit anxious but ready for the new me to emerge in 2012!!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thankyou can't wait ready for the change x

Welcome to our family! You will get so much support here. Everyone is so thoughtful and kind. There's also tons of information. They will have answers to any questions you may have. Good luck to you on this amazing journey!

Thankyou ladies think I will be needing plenty of support and it's lovely to have so many people to share it with xx

welcome to the forum and good luck on your op!!!

whereabouts are you?

Wakefield having my op at Nuffield in Leeds x

mamma mia said:
Hi all first time on here not sure what I am doing!! Just very excited having Bypass on Tuesday 17th Jan soooooo excited and a bit anxious but ready for the new me to emerge in 2012!!!! Xx

Good luck with your surgery. Im excited for you as i know i would be. This is the start of a new beginning.x

Everyone here is so brilliant you will have all the support you could ever want! :D xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Good luck

It is exciting Hesh hope your doing ok are you home now?

wecome mamma and good luck :) xxx

Thankyou all so much, can you tell me where I find my threads it's all new!! Xx

yeah i came home after 3 days still abit sore and struggling to eat but apart from tht im good x

Back