• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi all - update

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hello all sorry have not been on much, but times just flies, am six months out today and 5 stone gone, am now 14 stone 9lb, had a stall for few weeks but hope moving again now, life is so good, I feel so full of energy, went away last week and did lots walking, could never of done that last year, my little girl thinks am ace now lol!

Clothes shopping is fab, am size 16 on top and 18/20 bottom as stuck on me belly, but been told that the last to go.

Am not as ill now, have odd day if eat something too fatty or my tum don't like but all good! Roll on the next 6 months.

Hope your all well and will keep in touch, ur all lovely xx

Great to see you're doing so well Bexs, keep it up :) xxx

Thanks sweetie, hope ur okay to xxxx

Its such a life changing op, so glad I had it done and hope you all on here have the same lucky, not easy to start but whey hey am loving life now xxxx

BEXS99 said:
Its such a life changing op, so glad I had it done and hope you all on here have the same lucky, not easy to start but whey hey am loving life now xxxx

Well done Bex!! I really hope I can do as well as you. Really happy for you :) xxx

Thanks so much for the update, Bex. Especially useful for me as a brand new sleever currently having doubts about what I have done (!) ..... I hope I can post fab news like this in 6 months time.

I would be overjoyed to be "14 stone something" -- hope you enjoy it (briefly) before the joy of 13 stone something and 12 stone something come and snap you up !!!!

hi bexs lovely hearing from you and i am glad your life has taken off to be more active for your self and your beautifull daughter, great weight loss keep up the good. xxxx

Back