• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

update on me yay

kaycee00

hi all i have not been around for a bit but just wanted to update u all on my fantastic weight loss .. so far i have lost 6 stone 9 pounds wooohoo . its only been four months and i am soo happy, my life has changed so much ... i love my gastric bypass ... i hope your all doing well .. anyone heard from john i would love to know how he is ???

Omg thats fab congrats xx

Hi sweetie, I'm still here. My diary is in the Bronze section now, you should be able to read it with the number of posts you have.

Pleased to see you have done so well, life is certainly better on the loser's bench isn't it? Are you managing to eat OK now, anything you can't take still?

Good luck and don't be a stranger. xx

Forgot to ask did u lose it all post op or was some the pre op diet, got to say again WOW u have done fab u should be so proud of urself xxx

Hey :wavey:
That totally rocks! Well done you - you must be soo happy! :happy096::clap::talk017:
:party0011::party0049: Xxx em xxX :party0049::party0011:

Congrats on your fantastic losses so far, WELL DONE!:D:553::D

Brilliantly well done, as Rybens says, don't leave it so long next time... Us pre oppers love to see how you lot are doing xx

Back