• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

update

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
hi all just wanted to post to let you all no i have not forgotten you all hope all is well. as it is this end i am now home and can stay home now as my mum is good and the new drug they have her on is working she is doing really well and has said she just wants to carry on as normal as long as she can so i have come home and she said she will call me if she needs me .and my sister and brother are looking in on her as they live down there by her . i am finding it hard to get on with my live knowing my mum is ill but cant tell her that .amyway on a good note i think my weight is stopping i am now 10 stone 9lb and have been for 2 weeks now and having no problems at all hope all is well love carol

Good to hear from you Carol. Glad your mum's doing well but I can imagine it must be hard not being there for her all the same. Must meet for a coffee again soon, xx

hi rosa

great to here from you hope all is well would love to meet let me know when love carol:)

Thanks for the update, glad you are maintaing and that your mum is OK for the moment.

Big hugs hun, you did a great job and now its time to look after you for a while. xxxx

Hello glad your sorting things out and that your mum is feeling better. My mum was diagnosed with Alhziemers about 5 months ago and its been terrible, so i know hard it is for you love, but we just have to keep going i suppose. Anyway take care of yourself too, because its so easy to forget to look after ourselves at a time like this. Good Luck for the future love xxxx

Back