• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi am new on ere

Keza Roo

Hi am new on ere I had my gastric bypass on the 3rd Oct this year and was in a bed next to Twinkle Twinkle she was the one that told me to join hope u r doin well xx

Hello i've not had mine yet hopefully quite soon but well done and good luck with everything xx

Hellloooooo Kerry, Welcome sweetheart ... Hope you are doing well :) I am fine & having my staples out tomorrow :eek:. Bet your babies were glad to see their mummy when you got home xxx :):)

:welcome2: on board Kerry, hope you are doing well :)

Yes the kids were really excited. Glad u r doin well Twinkle everythin is goin really good. Thanks for all yr welcomes for anybody thats waitin for the op good luck it will be worth it xx

So happy things are panning out for you, babe. Have a good look round & once you have posted 50 times you will be able to see much more. To achieve that just go to the chit chat section & play the word association games xxx :):)

Hey welcome Kerry, hope things are going as well for you as they are for twink :) xxx

from me phone :D

Back