• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi new to site!

ally8x

I everyone, I'm new to the site think I've left it late to join as I'm hopefully (fingers crossed) having a gastric bypass next Saturday at Sunderland Royal. Was interested to see if there was anyone else on the site who was going in at the same time x

hiya ally :) welcome to the site, there are lots from sunderland here, good luck and feel free to have alook round and ask any questions you may have :) xxx

Find the site really difficult to navigate even with a degree in IT lol
lol you'll be fine when u get used to it :) xxx

Hi Ally, welcome! I'm having a bypass next Friday. At Guildford tho. Hope you're doing ok? I've spent so long reading thru the posts on here, its fab! X

Thanks clairey1975, wish I'd found it earlier but hope to make the most of it now! Good luck for Friday x

Thanks Ally, and good luck to you for Saturday! I look forward to comparing notes with you in the near future! Just think this time next week! Woo hoo Xx

Welcome Hun n good luck wiv ur ops girls ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I everyone, I'm new to the site think I've left it late to join as I'm hopefully (fingers crossed) having a gastric bypass next Saturday at Sunderland Royal. Was interested to see if there was anyone else on the site who was going in at the same time x

:) hiya ally and welcome ive only just picked up this post, im a srh patient (bypass) i also run the patient support side of things, we meet once a month in the education centre if you want to join us in the new year (jan 26th) good luck on saturday, also please feel free to add me on fb via the icon to the left of my posts.....who is doing your op?

Liz x

Hi Ally
Im relatively new too and have found this forum to be quite helpful
My bypass is at princess royal farnborough on the 29th
Good luck to you on yours :)
Hugs
V

Hope you're doing well post-op?!? x

welcome to the site hun and good luck xxx

Hi there Ally, welcome to the big family. Wow!! Congrats in getting your bypass date. goodluck for your opp :)

Back